What is trying to emerge and be birthed through you right now?
Can you reframe a challenging circumstance or issue in your life? Instead of looking at it as a huge frustration, annoyance and reason that life is currently against you, can you look at it as a restructuring and resurfacing of sorts? So that more harmony can be created? So that all of the conditions needed for a great emergence can happen? Listen to this…
Instead of fighting it, resisting it, broadcasting your woes to everyone, cursing it and feeling that life is unfair…can you ease up and relax? Can you just nurture yourself and let it just be?
Life doesn’t have to be a struggle all the time and we don’t have to suffer through these times of upheaval and change.
Here are a few tips on reframing your current condition and creating better conditions for a great emergence
- Ask yourself/God/the Universe “What is trying to emerge? What wants to be born within me?”
- Stop resisting and ease some stress by NOT talking about it. NOT sharing it with everyone you meet (your roommate, sister, hairdresser and especially on social media). Just. Wait.
- Get yourself in a more calm state on a regular basis. The goal is to create perfect conditions for the emergence. The acorn and the butterfly don’t just spontaneously change. The emergence happens when the right conditions are in place. When you’re stressed about what you are going through, go for a walk. Take deep breaths. Dance. Light a candle and say a prayer.
- Get support. Surround yourself with others on this path.
- Share your triumphs. Share your dreams. Declare what is emerging and celebrate it as it does!
Enjoy the ride, babe. Let me know how it goes. I’d love to hear from you.