NATYA YOGA PRESENTS: Summer Reset Retreat with Aparna & Lisa
4 Nights, 5 Days in beautiful Washington, Michigan
We all deserve to awaken to the joyful, beautiful side of our being.
If you are bogged down by life, we want you to know that you are here to exude joy, beauty and your divine feminine energy.
Join us for four days in the woodlands of Michigan to reset, relax, dance, move, breathe and awaken your feminine grace and beauty.
No matter what is going on in life, it is inherently our responsibility to bask in our femininity, create a well-spring of joy from within.
Lisa and Aparna will guide you through beautiful processes for your mind, body and spirit.
You will leave the retreat renewed, bubbling with new ways of being in the world and feeling restful and happy.
- Daily morning puja, meditation, pranayama and movement classes (dance & yoga)
- Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Evening social (snacks included)
- Accommodation in tranquil retreat center – private room and bathroom for each guest
- Evening discussions and satsang
- 22 paths/trails to discover on 95 acres of woodlands and meadows
- Special dance performance and evening celebration
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (additional cost):
- Daily India Marketplace (rose and sandalwood oils, silk skirts and scarves, ayurvedic oils, spice blends, cookbooks and more)
- Ayurvedic treatments with Aparna
- Healing Breath private one-on-one sessions with Aparna
- Let it Go Yoga private one-on-one sessions with Lisa (for those with hip, back and knee pain)
- Indian Fusion Dance private one-on-one sessions with Lisa
About Capuchin Retreat Center
Capuchin Retreat is a Catholic Franciscan spirituality and retreat center located one hour North of Detroit. This beautiful land and center will renew your peace of mind. The Capuchin friars welcome you. Enjoy the walking labyrinth, lush green grounds and a peaceful environment.
Pricing based on Single Person
$650 Early bird (ends May 1) / $750 Regular price
Email Aparna@AparnaKhanolkar.com for more information or to send in questions/inquiries about this retreat